Here´s where you will find everything related to training and learning about our products.
- How To Install
- What’s the difference between a Framework and a Child Theme
- Setting up Your Site Using The Framework
- Setting up Your Site Using The Plugin
About Cerebro and the Content Group Features
- Understanding Cerebro – The Main Purpose
- What Are Content Groups?
- Using Content Group Settings
- Widget Areas With Cerebro?
- Displaying Content Groups to People Who Have Previously Landed on a Specific Page (Second Time Visitor Feature)
- Displaying Content Groups to People From Specific Geographical Locations (Location Settings)
- Displaying Content Groups to People Coming From Specific URLs (Referral Traffic)
- Displaying a Different Slider on Each Content Group (Framework Only)
- Displaying Different Navigation Menus on Content Groups (Framework Only)
- Time Settings in Content Groups
- Device Selection in Content Groups
- What Are Custom Links
- Setting a Content Group as Default
- Setting a Priority on Your Content Groups
- Custom Links for Specific Posts and Pages
- Categories Feature (Framework Only)
- Specific Pages Feature (Plugin Only)
- Cerebro Content Areas
- Different Logo (Framework Only)
- Different Background (Framework Only)
- Different Colors (Framework Only)
If your question is not answered here, please submit a support ticket.