After you have downloaded your copy of the Cerebro Framework for WordPress from the your available downloads page, you may want to install it in your website. Doing this is very easy, there are two ways of doing it; 1. From your WordPress dashboard in the themes section and 2. “Manually” using an FTP client.
How To Install The Cerebro Framework From Your WordPress Dashboard
*Make sure to DEACTIVATE any caching plugin like WP Super Cache for proper use of the segmentation features.
- Once inside your WordPress website, proceed to click on the tab called “Appearance” located on the left navigation bar
- Click “Themes”
- Click “Add New”
- Click “Upload Theme”
- Browse your computer and select your recently downloaded copy of Cerebro.
- Upload it.
Note: Do not activate Cerebro, you will now want to do the same thing with the Child Theme you purchased, and that’s what you will activate.
7.Access your Smartduu Connect account, create a license and enter it in the requested area inside the tab called “Cerebro Options” located in your left WordPress dashboard navigation bar.
How To Install The Cerebro Framework Using FTP
- Open your FTP client program
- Make sure you have installed WordPress already
- Unzip your recently downloaded copy of Cerebro and your Child Theme (e.g. Marvelous)
- Upload them to the path /wp-content/themes
- Access your WordPress dashboard > Appearance > Themes, and activate ONLY your Child Theme (e.g. Marvelous)
- Access your Smartduu Connect account, create a license (copy the whole string including the word lisence) and enter it in the requested area inside the tab called “Cerebro Options” located in your left WordPress dashboard navigation bar